Thursday 12 October 2017

United Moms Club on Ais Kacang


United Moms Club on Ais Kacang
Hi! So, thought I'd blog about this. A few months ago, one of my best buddies Marina, recommended me to do a podcast on this thing called Ais Kacang. It's a podcast under Media Prima Sdn. Bhd. What's a podcast? It's an online talk show in audio. Podcasts have been around for quite some time. In fact, I did once upon a time ago on imeem. But being me back then, it was just a one-off kinda thing. 

So anyway, I started to think of the things I'd like to have on my very own podcast. It's been a very long while since I've been out there. So, I thought, hey why not try this whole podcast thing out.  Didn't want to the podcast alone, thought it would be better if I teamed up with someone else. As they say, two heads are better than one. It was not hard to think of who would be my partner... Maria Elena! We did a web show on YouTube called "We Say Well... (we "sewel") back when I still had Itudio Studio. Sadly, we only managed to do only one episode. Time constraints, busy, e.t.c... 

It seems that dah dijodohkan me and Maria to finally team up and make something happen! So I approached Maria, and ya know whaaaat, Maria already had intentions to do her own podcast, so apalagi, without any hesitation she agreed. Weeeee. So we brainstormed of what will our podcast be about. Ended up being a talk show about motherhood. We recorded a sample of our show, and it was accepted, and we were in! Had a meeting at Media Prima, and mwalah, our very own podcast is now up online. Fast forward to the present, we are now hosts of our very own podcast called United Moms Club



As I'm writing this, 4 episodes have been uploaded online. Week 1, we talked about life after marriage, choosing to be a work/stay at home mom. Week 2, moms and depression. Being a mom can be taxing. Week 3, about kids and safety. Nowadays the safety of our kids is really an issue we parents face. Week 4, kids and education. So do have a listen.  

Oh and we received some really good news about our podcast. We were kinda worried about our listener ratings, but waaaaahhh turned out it was very good. Alhamdulillah.  And we will still be around for quite a while, In shaa allah. I've embedded the player on this blog's sidebar. So you can have a listen to the episodes we've done so far. If you've any ideas or issues you want us to discuss, please please do tell us. Thank you so much. 

{Sue Anna Joe}

2 comments :

Copyright © 2014 Blogging Behaviour | Sue Anna Joe

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe Dodatki Na Blogi | Edited by Sue Anna Joe