Thursday 11 February 2021

Pandemic and the emotional roller coaster

Between the Petals by Sue Anna Joe
Digital painting done in Procreate
Based on photo reference (Pixabay from Pexels)

Hasn't been a great week for me to be honest. Been struggling a bit. I think this whole pandemic, MCO, is definitely taking a toll on me. I am used to working from home. But it's different, the restrictions, not being able to go out like normal. Wearing a mask, having to check your temperature, writing your details down, scanning the MySejahtera, the "x" on seats so you can't sit next to each other. 

My mood swings have been crazy, I can be fine, and just in a split second, I become extremely stressed and sad.  At times I can focus and get work done, a lot of times, I just get lost, stuck, and stumped. And it's a challenge to get back in the mood. I struggle each day. 

I just wish things can go back to normal. But at this rate, it seems pretty far fetched. Like it or not, I must adapt, find ways to destress and manage my emotions. It's unhealthy being this way. I have kids, and I have a home business to run. 

So I thought of blogging about this. Hoping that at least, it can help me release. Feel better about things. I know a lot are struggling right now. Things are not easy. If you are going through things, don't keep it to yourself. Have someone that you can confide in. For me, I guess blogging does help. 

I did say in my previous entries, I wanted to blog like every day. But skipped a few as I needed some time off. Had a lot on my mind. 

That is all... feel free to comment on how things are on your side. You can post anonymously. But I've to filter as I get spams a lot of the time. Let it out. We'll get through this together dear Internet friends. 

Much Love, Anna

3 comments :

  1. Hi. I cant agree more. The MCO kinda amplified the negative feelings that have already set in me.
    Feels like i had achieved nothing and looking at other people in social media that are unaffected, makes me feel worst.
    I pray God grant us peace and tranquility and above all an end to this pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and social media is the go to place since we can't really go out. It's hard to avoid not seeing other people out there and compare ourselves with them 😔

      Delete
  2. I pray for your wellbeing Sue and hope things will turn out for the best insyaAllah. x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Blogging Behaviour | Sue Anna Joe

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe Dodatki Na Blogi | Edited by Sue Anna Joe