Saturday 6 February 2021

Who still blogs, drop your links!

Okay for those who have a blog please drop your link as I will be adding them to my blog list on the sidebar of my blog right here. Hoping that you guys and myself will be active and make the blogging scene alive again. 

Will try my best to drop by your blogs, read, leave a comment. I think it's quite a good time to start blogging again, with this whole pandemic, PKP, and whatnot. At least we have another thing to do to take our minds off the stress of being all locked up. 

I just made some slight edits to this blog, removing and adding certain elements. Thought of changing the layout and header, but don't have any idea right now, so will leave it as it is for the time being. 

Okay so....... here it goes:

  • Your name / social media link (Twitter, Instagram, e.t.c...)
  • Your blog link
    • Last date of post
    • What is your blog about
  • Have you read my old blogs especially Budu & Belacan?
  • Your favourite blogs you used to read

So yeah, that's about it. Really hoping this isn't another one of my hot-hot chicken poop kinda thang. I really miss those blogging days. Alrite see ya in the comment section!

{Sue Anna Joe}

12 comments :

  1. Testing this comment out. Haloo halooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogwalking.....! omg lama tak guna perkataan tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your name / social media link : @azreenchan
    Your blog : https://doodle-from-me.blogspot.com/ (started in 2007 - yikes)
    Last date of post : Already posted 3 posts this month (achievement !)
    What is your blog about : Life (started as doodle/work related stuffs)
    Have you read my old blogs especially Budu & Belacan? : Yeaas.
    Your favourite blogs you used to read : MegFee, MiaSuraya (stripped), can't remember dah, ramai da delete blogs :F)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, done blogwalking.
    pecah kaca pecah gelas,
    year 2021 my blog survives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your blog still survives! Yeah that's an achievement seeing how it is in the blogging scene.

    Thank you for reading my old blog. Anyway have added your blog to my list. Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Feel free to follow my twitter as well, basically my blog is 1 page version of the whole thread of tweet.
      I noticed you because of your food art. very amazing and inspiring. so much to learn from your painting as well. All the best!

      Delete
  6. Haha i used to have 2 during my uni days. One was for fun in 2008. Think it was called 'Diary of a P-driver'. But i think i've deactivated it because the content was too embarrassing. The second was a requirement by the uni in 2013. Titled 'A day with a dreamer' and still available but no longer active. I cringe sometimes thinking about the titles of these blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Blogging Behaviour | Sue Anna Joe

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe Dodatki Na Blogi | Edited by Sue Anna Joe