Friday 27 January 2023

Binging on Gilmore Girls & K-Dramas

So, Gilmore Girls has a new season, "A Year in the Life". Back then I didn't really watch Gilmore cause always missed it when it aired. So recently decided to binge on it from Season 1 before I watch the latest. 

I really love TV shows from this era. Don't know if it's an age thing, but it just hits differently then current TV shows. Currently at Season 4. I watch mostly while I do other things, duk tengah kupas, potong bawang ke, sambil lukis ke, e.t.c...

So I binge like 2-3 episodes at one go. In the meantime, there are a bunch of other series that I watch as well but leave hanging. And get back to it whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I forget the storyline. But some series I tend to like really binge watch from start to finish. Depends on how hooked I am.

We have Astro at home, tapi tak tengok langsung now dah ada Netflix as well as Disney hotstar. But might wanna cancel subscription for Disney cause we don't watch it as much. 

Have watched quite a number of Korean series. They make some really great series. I even did a few digital paintings based off the screencaps of them. 

Vincenzo
Goblin
The Uncanny Counter
Hotel Del Luna
Been a while since I've did these kind of digital paintings. Realistic-ish. I started doing them when I watched Hotel Del Luna, was in love with the cinematography, the ambience. It was soooo beautiful which made me want to repaint the scene. 

Anyway, gonna end this here. Need to rest a bit and hopefully feel better soon. But will try my best to keep on posting on this blog on a daily basis.  Share with me your fav series, might watch it as well! Aight, byeeeee. 

Much love,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Blogging Behaviour | Sue Anna Joe

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe Dodatki Na Blogi | Edited by Sue Anna Joe