Wednesday 25 January 2023

Hari ke-2 cubaan berblogging seperti dulu

Panjangnya tajuk. Okay, I tulis kat Twitter yang I akan cuba blog setiap hari. Kah kah kah. Let's see how long this will last. So here I am on my 2nd day of blogging like I used to. 

Today's topic will be...

Dammit, still got no idea what to write about. Tiba rasa macam, oh boringnya kehidupan I seharian sebab takda content nak tulis. Then again, there is actually so much to write about rather than myself right? So what, do I Google about what to write? Pick up some interesting findings on the internet and share?

Tapi sebab Twitter dah ada bebenang, benda ni semua boleh tulis situ. All in bite size. So here I am thinking out loud while typing out my thoughts, what should I blog about that would differentiate it from blogging and all other social media posts? 

WHAT DID I BLOG ABOUT LAST TIME??!!!!!

Okay jap, lemme recall... I think some were about me and my troubles with finishing my degree. Then, I talked about some of my love life (which I decide to no longer share cause I'm keeping that one personal). Not everything should be shared kannn. At least that's what I learnt last time. *sniff*

Then I had a few controversial "clout-ish" posts about current happenings. Then ohhh I had my fashion blog, Count The Thread sharing my OOTDS and street styles I shot (that was fun). My other art and photo blog, which I didn't update as frequent. Lmaoo I even had a motherhood blog also. I had multiple blogs. Like how on earth??!! Yang ni satu pun tak tau apa nak tulis. 

HOLD UP! As I was writing this post, someone commented Sam & Din on my Twitter, and I was like hahahahahahha. Yeah I used to talk about my silly dreams. 

Tak taulah kalau ada orang lain yang ingat, but it was about my dream about Sam & Dean (Supernatural), I mimpi jumpa dekat Baskin & Robbins RR mana tah. Sam & Dean duk beratur kat belakang, sekali dia cakap favourite dia Pralines n Cream jugak. Wahahaha. Hati berbunga dalam mimpi tu sampai terjaga

Mimpi pun jadi content kan. But I think that's what was fun about blogging on Budu & Belacan. Random silly posts like that. But this blog would probably be a bit different, since it's a different time now and I'm much older. 

Will try my best to keep my content interesting. Tapi tu lah, kadang syok sendiri pun ada. Would be nice that others would join in and blog as well. If you do, drop your links in the comment. Nanti I add the links to my sidebar. 

Alangkah best kalau dapat bawa kembali zaman gemilang berblogging kan? Dia punya rasa teruja tu lain macam kalau ada post baru, nak lagi dari blogger kegemaran. 

I am also thinking that, maybe I can have this blog to an extension of some of my tweets. So like, if you wanna read more, drop by my blog post. Cause even with Twitter threads, some things can be somewhat limited. Banyak kena cut down to keep with the character limit. 

Tapi masa Twitter dulu, siap kena ada external link kalau nak tweet panjang haha. So this is why blogging was still relevant. And time tu takda thread. So blogging was the go to place to membebel and stuff. Nak share gambar segala, IG pun masih cam not as blown up as it is these days. 

Haih, makin menulis ni, makin membara rindu nak blog dan kembalikan feeling tu. I'd say blogging days were some of my best Internet days. Not to mention made so many real life friends there too. 

Okaylah, ending this here. Adios. 

Much love, 

3 comments :

  1. kak Anna, cuba google 30 days writing challenge. each day ada topic. boleh la try buat kat blog lepas ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Shamelessly) dropping my link here. https://nurulinchains.blogspot.com/ haha. Gosh it's 4:41 AM and I've been up since I don't know, at least 2 hours ago just for fixing my blog settings. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Blogging Behaviour | Sue Anna Joe

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe Dodatki Na Blogi | Edited by Sue Anna Joe