Wednesday 25 January 2023

Hello 2023


Yoooooo. It's been like 2 years since I last blogged. So, am just gonna go right at it. But so clueless of what to write. Still amazed and puzzled how I could write multiple posts in a single day back then. And now I just have no idea. Like hmm. And I keep on writing about blogging each time I write a new post.  I also keep on blaming Twitter for ruining the blog experience. 

Rindu zaman Budu & Belacan: Busuk Tapi Sedap days. Rindu those chatboxes on the side, and who visited stats etc.. Then there was Nuffnang with the advertorials and what not. Of course the events were wonderful. Got to meet fellow bloggers. Fun days fun times. 

Fast forward to today, I am mostly at home. Quit my day job, to be a full-time stay at home mom, work at home mom. 100% for a living. It has it's ups and downs. Buuuuttt I don't wanna get into that now. Maybe will keep it for another blog post, that is if I ever do continue writing. 


So this is Secret Mail Service. My surprise greeting card business I founded with my husband in 2017. Then went hiatus due to production issues, then now we're back! Just got a new printer so I can print the custom messages at the back. 


If interested you can check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/secretmailservice/ or our Twitter https://twitter.com/secretmailsrvc

Then, lately I've been TikToking, and tried gaining 1k followers to start doing LIVE. So reached 1k, but danngggg so awkward. 

@sueannajoe A slightly long video of me. Hoping I can gain more followers on TikTok so I can do LIVE art sessions! #fyp #artist #art #artwork #procreate #digitalart #traditionalart #painting #abstractpainting #illustration #doodle #artset4 #tiktokmalaysia #tiktokartist #tiktokart ♬ original sound - sueannajoe

Like how on earth people can be so natural on live. I macam eh nak cakap apa ni. I nak record video atas ni pun banyak gila take. But every once in a while I do go on randomly. But only like 10 or 9 is my most viewers at one time. Hahaha. Sendu. My live is mostly art stuff though.. 

And some of the LIVE are damn weird. And ramainya tak tidur like up till 3AM doing live. Siap full on make-up. But yeah most of them do get these live gifts which is converted into real money. So I guess that't their way of gaining income. To be honest, if TikTok was around during my younger days, I'd probably be doing that too. 

Tapi ada yang siap buat live tidur la, then nenek tua mandi lumpur la, siap polis buat siasatan. ASMR memang ramai buat, and ramai gila viewers. But back to that nenek tua mandi and tidur, it's like a new age begging. I faham yang live buat art content, bagi gift and that person will draw you, but some are just super desperate. Siap macam okay, kalau you bagi this certain amount, I will dance, slap my face, conteng muka. And kadang siap couple laki bini buat. Scary how it is. Black Mirror is becoming a reality. Anything for clout, anything for money. Malu segala sudah dipadam. 

Anyway, I'll end this post here. Trying to warm up. Who knows I might make blogging a regular thing again. Tapi memang kering takda idea apa nak tulis. 

Alrite, thank you to those who dropped by and read. Thank you for those who have followed me during my Budu & Belacan days or even way back. Wouldn't be here without you guys.

Much Love, 



4 comments :

Copyright © 2014 Blogging Behaviour | Sue Anna Joe

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe Dodatki Na Blogi | Edited by Sue Anna Joe